Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tip for the day


In the vein of, “Don’t spit into the wind.”  Here is our wisdom from one of our latest car trips:  Do not drive behind open pick-up trucks carrying well-fed cows at high speeds, unless you want to have manure adorning your own car.
Ask me how I know this.  Let’s just say we narrowly, and I do mean within fractions of a second, missed this experience.  We were traveling, and I noticed the aforementioned cow in the pick-up truck in front of us.  Just as I pointed the cow out to the children, husband dear decided to change lanes and everyone got to see what almost happened to our car go flying by the window instead.  Husband dear bursts out laughing, which does not help as it clues our children in to the hilarity of our near miss and from the backseat I hear, “Was that poop flying by our window?” Giggle, giggle, snort.  Ah well, they can’t all be hallowed moments. =)