Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's hear it for my man


As I write this I am so sick.  My head and ears are pounding with congestion and I feel like I’ve been run over by a Mack truck.  So why am I writing?  Just a note to say I love my man.  It is not often that I am down and totally out, but today (and yesterday) I am.  Isn’t it funny that in those moments of physical weakness that I can really appreciate this man God has placed in my life?  Running our household is a JOB best handled by both of us and I love that husband dear can and does step in completely for me when I physically cannot.  It is also the grace with which he does so that I love about him.  You see, I can and will fill in for him if he’s sick, but I have a hard time doing so without making sure he knows the “sacrifice” I am making for him.  Not much of a gift then is it?  That is why I am writing, because I love him so and am so glad he is mine.